Sunday, September 07, 2003

I think I want Wesley Clark to run. I do not know if I will in fact leave the Dean camp to support him...but I want to see him, hear him, get his vibe...I think he can do all of us a great service by running. Real options, that's what I want. He seems to have the courage it takes to get in the ring. And much as I hate to admit it, I have a feeling I would support his candidacy...based on the little I know about him already, I can see our issue viewpoints are nicely aligned. Moreso than Howard Dean...I do think Howard Dean is amazing. And who knows...Clark might not run or I might not end up liking him as a candidate after all...and then I am happy to be an early Dean supporter.

Maybe that makes me wishy washy...fickle. I don't care about the judgments. Bush MUST lose. And that is overwhelmingly more important than my need to be loyal to a candidate because, well, because I said I liked him early on.

No comments: