Sunday, November 16, 2003

Last night Leslie said, "Men are like buses...there's always another one around the corner." And then Rocky said, "Men are like taxis, you can only get where you want to go if the taxi's light is on (i.e., if it's available)." Then we agreed that men are more like buses than taxis because whereas a taxi has his light on and that makes it obvious whether or not it is available, men often time are not that easy to read.

And anyway, last night, a few hours after I laughed at Leslie's metaphor, I started to wonder if she was, in fact, right about that theory. It seems that another bus may have come my way last night...but I don't know. We will see what happens. In the meantime, I am still a little sad about the bus I just left behind (or rather, the bus that left me behind!)...but I know I will get over it soon enough!

Time for bed...what a weekend...lots of activity, not a lot of productivity!

No comments: