Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Wow...this blogger thing keeps changing. It seems like every couple of weeks the new post page looks different...I like this version now, in case you blogdudes are reading up on this.

If I get into graduate school, I am pretty sure it will be largely because of my mother's help with my essay questions. She has generated some great ideas that I have been a huge help to me! Of course, I have always known my mom is a genius...so why doesn't she apply to Harvard? How fun would that be for us to go together?

I cannot begin to think about moving away from this place. I love it here. I like making a six-figure income. I like living alone. I like being 2.5 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge. I like the farmers' market. I like - no, I love my friends. So, I am not going to think about it. Because realistically, I probably won't even get in. Maybe I will only get in to Berkeley...in which case I won't move and school will be relatively inexpensive!

Buzzie thinks I am being a wimp by not calling the boy. I think she is probably right but at the same time, I think I am right not to call. The truth is, I don't see that anything will be gained by it. And I am ready to move on. I really do not want to dwell on something that isn't going to go anywhere. Forward motion. That's what I am dedicating myself to these next few months.

No comments: