Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Gavin won. I have to admit, even thought I voted for him I am a little bit disappointed. It would have been kind of fun if Matt Gonzalez won. Although, things should get ineresting from here on out.

And Gore endorsed Dean. I don't know why people are so up in arms about that. I mean, it's huge for Dean. But that's the process...unions endorse early, other politicos endorse early...that's the name of the game. Yes, it's bound to have a big impact. But the primaries haven't even started yet. So what is everyone getting so worked up about?


=============================================
My flight today in that airplane was RIDICULOUS. Had I made a paper airplane and flown in that, it would have been only slightly smaller than that little piece of tin I was flying in today...I can't believe how hard I laughed through all the turbulence, especially considering how flipping scared I was! The pilot was great, though, and they didn't ridicule me too much!

You know, my Berkeley application is almost done...but I still have three more applications after that to finish! So as much as I will take a breather this weekend, I still have a mountain of work to do on the other applications.



No comments: