Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Knock on wood, after the head to toe lube last night, the itch seems to be gone (so far). I went to the laundromat tonite (I haven't been to a laundromat in years) and washed all my clothes, sheets, towels, etc. I think whatever causes the itching is in the clothes because right after loading the washing machine up, I got a little bump on my thumb...I am hoping all that cleaning - combined with the lotion - will make all the difference.

Heard from BB today...first time in almost three weeks (but who's counting). Not sure what his purpose was in contacting me (via IM, no less) but I also don't want to spend too much time figuring it out. Man's rejection, as Oprah says, is often God's protection. This feels true with BB. I am grateful for the protection from a man who would treat me poorly and/or with disrespect. I am grateful for the protection from a man who is clearly afraid of all I have to offer. I am grateful for the protection from a boy in a man's body.

I hope Vada finishes my business school recommendation.

No comments: