Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Fun night at the Giants game with Rocky...it's funny how we pretty much go to Pac Bell Park, sort of watch the game, and mostly we catch up...she always sits in the seat to my right, but home plate is to my left...so my neck always hurts by the end of the night because i turn to face her so we can chat!

I am stressing about this weekend and whether I should go to Lake San Antonio for the Bad Ass training weekend...I don't really want to go but at the same time it could be fun. But....there is so much I can do around here - head up to Sonoma and hang out with Mer...deal on Passover planning...CLEAN...go on that date on Saturday (though I already told him I was going to be out of town...)go to L-Train's surprise party...go to Crash and Pia's housewarming...

That's it...I think I am NOT going...I think I will stick around here. Why am I so bad at making decisions these days? I think my brain is crowded right now...I have lots on my mind...of course, the usual...war, negative body image. But also work, Passover, certain boys, triathlon training. So my head feels a bit crammed at the moment and I can't seem to make decisions...

Jon Stewart is funny.

No comments: