Sunday, April 06, 2003

There is so much I want to write...so much to say after a weekend in Southern California...LA with Meredith and Oceanside for the triathlon...But it's 930pm and with the time change, the 5+ hours in the car after the half ironman I did yesterday, I am pooped. I will say this, Six Feet Under is THE BEST SHOW on television. It's like watching a movie every week...it is so well written and beautifully shot and amazingly acted. It is the best way I can think of to spend a Sunday night...well, maybe not the best across the board, but certainly the best as far as my current life situation, and my life situation since I first started watching the show!

Things I want to muse on in the next few days...(me and) triathlons...traffic and road rage (especially in los angeles)...boys (especially certain boys who, after a year, still have me wondering)...I guess that's it...

No comments: