Sunday, April 13, 2003

I admit it...it would be nice to meet a man that I connect with; someone to date, a playmate, a soulmate. However...I will say this...I LOVE my girlfriends! Today I spent time with just girls...Running and lunch with T___ this morning, afternoon stroll and shopping with the Monkey, lounging and Sex and the City with T____,B____ and M_____ this evening, Pesach planning with R____ and J____ T. It was, all in all, a great day full of positive female energy. These days are important to have - and T____ really needed this after her weeks with the boys in Australia - and are a good reminder that no matter how much you may hope to someday have a lifelong partnership with a man, you can never forget the power and the importance of the girls.

I miss Grandma. You would think after nearly nine years, I would better accept her death. But I think I am still in denial about it. I am excited to be surrounded by the energy of her memory at Passover, when I feel it especially strongly.

No comments: