Monday, January 26, 2004

All is looking good at my second post-op follow up with Dr. M. She's awesome...she is so kind to me, as is AP, the nurse practitioner. BaySpring Women's Medical Group...they are a fabulous group of compassionate and expert doctors. All healing seems to be going well and I know it's because of Dr. M's skill, as well as the entire staff's TLC.

New Hampshire primary tomoro nite. Should be interesting. And I think I have a date with BB. That's good, otherwise I might be glued to the TV all night...well, I might be anyway when I get home! I am pulling for John Kerry and Wes Clark to make a good showing...I would love for the race to be between the two of them from here on out. Though I am troubled by Clark's seeming flip flop on the choice issue. I have to look more deeply into that. So it's onward and upward with the primary season. After New Hampshire comes primaries taking place in states that represent a cross-section of the US and ought to really give us a sense of who stands where in terms of national appeal. That means people will really start paying attention and the race will truly be underway.

No comments: