Monday, January 19, 2004

Well, the Iowa caucuses are over. John Kerry won. I am happy about that. I mean, he is someone I could support. I am still undecided, leaning Clark. But Kerry is a good one. I liked him a lot in the beginning of this whole thing. I did, after all, work for him back in the day. The one thing I have always liked about John Kerry is that he surrounds himself with awesome people...people with smarts and integrity. I met them when I worked for him in Boston and then I went to work for many of them in DC. Jim King, Kerry's former Chief of Staff in Boston and my former boss at my first job in DC, is one of the smartest and most honorable men I have ever met or had the privilege to work for.

So, today was a good day in Democratic politics.

On to New Hampshire.

No comments: