Monday, October 20, 2003

What a great few days I have had...dinner last night was nothing but laughs (much needed after that heavy movie, Mystic River (which, incidentally, was beautifully acted and directed) and dinner tonight with one of my favorite husband and wife pairs was fabulous. They gave me a lot to think about as far as what I am passionate about and what is important to me. I am so grateful for friends like these.


On another note, sometimes I do not look people in the eye. It is something I have started to notice lately...and I don't like it. Usually it's people like the counterperson at a deli or the cashier at my lunch place. It's terrible and I don't know where it comes from but I have been making a concerted effort to stop it. I wonder how much better a community it could be if we were all able to look each other in the eye.

No comments: